The Small Group Tutorial program is a flexible instructional model offered to our fourth, fifth, and sixth grade students. The students meet once a week for two hours in a small group. The location, dyas, and times of the class can be determined by the parents and the tutor. In addition to small group tutorials, students are expected to attend one Friday or Saturday service a month, Mitzvah Morning, and some additional Temple events.
KEY FEATURES OF THE SMALL GROUP TUTORIALS PROGRAM
• 20 two-hour tutorial sessions
• The student can attend tutorials with his or her friends, with a maximum of four students to a group.
• The group can select the day, time, and location that accomodates the group members' schedules, as determined by the parents and the tutor.
• Tutorials can take place at Temple Sinai or at a student's home.
• If the tutorial sessions take place in a student's home, a parent or responsible adult must be present in the home during the lesson.
• Parents are responsible to notify the tutor 24 hours in advance if a student will not be able to attend a session.
• The best way to maximize the effectiveness of the tutorial sessions is for your child to practice regularly between sessions.
• Four students per group: additional $500 per student
• Three students per group: additional $670 per student
• Two students per group: additional $1000 per student
• One student: additional $2000
YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THE SMALL GROUP TUTORIAL PROGRAM PRIOR TO AUGUST 15
To enroll in the Small Group Tutorial program or any of our Religious School programs, download our registration packet here.